Unicornio arcoiris patrón de ganchillo amigurumi
Este patrón aún no está disponible en español. Puede comprar la versión en inglés a continuación.
This is a pattern to make this lovely unicorn! The pattern is easy to read, suitable for beginners and contains many pictures. You can download the PDF immediately after purchase.
This is a digital crochet pattern, not the finished doll!
You can make this lovely crochet unicorn with this easy to use amigurumi pattern. In this pattern you will find more than 35 step-by-step pictures and detailed explanations. The pattern is easy to read and suitable for beginners, but it assumes basic knowledge of crochet techniques.
You can get this crochet pattern in:
You will automatically be able to download all language versions after purchase.
- 100g white Stylecraft Special DK yarn in 1001 White
- 10g cream Stylecraft Special DK yarn in 1005 Cream
- 10g red Stylecraft Special DK yarn in 1010 Matador
- 10g orange Stylecraft Special DK in 1711 Spice
- 10g yellow Stylecraft Special DK in 1263 Citron
- 10g green Stylecraft Special DK in 1821 Grass Green
- 10g blue Stylecraft Special DK in 1068 Turquoise
- 10g purple Stylecraft Special DK in 1094 Magenta
- 10g pink Stylecraft Special DK in 1241 Fondant
- Polyester stuffing
- One pair of 9 mm safety eyes
- A crochet hook in size 2.75 mm
- A thin, sharp sewing needle
If you use these materials the amigurumi will be 23 cm tall (about 9 inches) in sitting position and 30 cm (about 11.8 inches) with the legs stretched out. However, you can make the pattern with any type and weight of yarn (just be sure to adjust the hook size to the yarn you are using). The materials mentioned above are simply a recommendation in case you would like to make the exact same amigurumi. There is no limit to your creativity!
You’ll use the following stitches:
- Regular stitch
- Decrease stitch
- Increase stitch
- Slip stitch
You’ll use the following crochet techniques:
- Starting with a magic circle
- Crocheting in rounds
- Sewing pieces together
- Crocheting back loops only
Unfamiliar with any of these amigurumi techniques? Don’t worry, you can find many tutorials online. I recommend starting with Planet June’s blog. You can also find tips and tricks on our amigurumi blog. Still stuck while working on this pattern? You can always send me a message with your question.
Thank you for watching and happy crocheting!