Costume Bunny Waiter Waitress PDF Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
You can make these lovely crochet bunnies in waiter costume with this easy to use amigurumi pattern. The pattern is easy to read, suitable for beginners and contains many pictures. You can download the PDF immediately after purchase.
This is a digital crochet pattern, not the finished doll!
You can make these lovely crochet bunnies in waiter costume with this easy to use amigurumi pattern. In this pattern you will find more than 35 step-by-step pictures and detailed explanations. The pattern is easy to read and suitable for beginners, but it assumes basic knowledge of crochet techniques.
You can get this crochet pattern in:
You will automatically be able to download all language versions after purchase.
– 50g brown Paintbox Cotton DK yarn in 410 Soft Fudge
– 10g light brown Paintbox Cotton DK yarn in 408 Vanilla Cream
– 15g black Paintbox Cotton DK yarn in 402 Pure Black
– 10g white Paintbox Cotton DK yarn in 401 Paper White
– Polyester stuffing
– One pair of 6 mm safety eyes
– A crochet hook in size 2.25 mm
– A thin, sharp sewing needle
If you use these materials the amigurumi will be 20 cm tall (about 8 inches). However, you can make the pattern with any type and weight of yarn (just be sure to adjust the hook size to the yarn you are using). The materials mentioned above are simply a recommendation in case you would like to make the exact same amigurumi. There is no limit to your creativity!
You’ll use the following stitches:
– Regular stitch (sc)
– Decrease stitch (dec)
– Increase stitch (inc)
– Half double crochet stitch (hdc)
– Double crochet stitch (dc)
– Slip stitch (ss)
You’ll use the following crochet techniques:
– Starting with a magic circle
– Crocheting in rounds
– Sewing pieces together
– Crocheting front or back loops only
Unfamiliar with any of these amigurumi techniques? Don’t worry, you can find many tutorials online. I recommend starting with Planet June’s blog. You can also find tips and tricks on our amigurumi blog. Still stuck while working on this pattern? You can always send me a message with your question.
Thank you for watching and happy crocheting!